Green Rose can proudly offer you and your baby super soft, pleasant and warm newborn blankets made of merino and silk. These blankets for children are naturally breathable. It means your child won't get cold in winter or too hot and sweaty in summer.
Organic baby blankets
Our baby blankets are made of merino wool with silk. Merino will give your baby warmth and comfort, while silk cover your baby in softness. Wrap your beloved one in a sheet of love with Green Rose's soft baby blankets!
Merino wool and silk qualities:
- Merino wool fibres are extremely thin and yield a very soft feel on your child’s skin.
- Silk is the strongest natural fibre, so your clothes will last for longer.
- Merino wool is naturally elastic. This means our clothes can stretch easily and return to their original shape. Perfect to wear for an active kid.
- Our wool clothing is extremely breathable as merino fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture and easily evaporate it into the air. This quality also helps to prevent odours.
- Organic merino wool helps to regulate body temperature as it’s an active fibre. This means it will keep your child warm when it’s cold, and cool on sunny days.
- Thanks to merino wool natural protective outer layer, the fabric doesn’t absorb stains as other fabrics do.
- Merino wool with silk garments have a natural wrinkle resistance and keeps well their shape, which helps to keep your clothes in shape when packed in your bag.
Green Rose baby clothes composition and maintenance:
- 75% merino wool and 25% silk. Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended machine wash on the wool or delicate cycle at 40˚C max.
- Do not machine dry.
- Iron at low temperature.