Green Rose offers your child the most pleasant, softest hats for preemie, newborn babies and older children.
Merino wool and silk fabric is a great duo for your beloved baby. Merino maintains the optimum temperature for baby. It prevents your infant from getting too cold or hot. And the silk gives our cute baby hats extra softness.
Moreover, Green Rose baby girl and boy hats are not treated with chemicals. The fabric is in its natural white color.
Merino wool and silk qualities:
- Merino wool fibres are extremely thin and yield a very soft feel on your child’s skin.
- Silk is the strongest natural fibre, so your clothes will last for longer.
- Merino wool is naturally elastic. This means our clothes can stretch easily and return to their original shape. Perfect to wear for an active kid.
- Our wool clothing is extremely breathable as merino fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture and easily evaporate it into the air. This quality also helps to prevent odours.
- Organic merino wool helps to regulate body temperature as it’s an active fibre. This means it will keep your child warm when it’s cold, and cool on sunny days.
- Thanks to merino wool natural protective outer layer, the fabric doesn’t absorb stains as other fabrics do.
- Merino wool with silk garments have a natural wrinkle resistance and keeps well their shape, which helps to keep your clothes in shape when packed in your bag.
Green Rose baby clothes composition and maintenance:
- 75% merino wool and 25% silk. Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended machine wash on the wool or delicate cycle at 40˚C max.
- Do not machine dry.
- Iron at low temperature.