Green Rose's merino wool loop scarf is made from two layers for an additional comfort and warm.
The infinity scarf comes in one size and fits all the family.
Check the colours to choose the style that fits you the best.
Merino wool qualities:
- Merino wool fibres are extremely thin and yield a very soft feel on your child’s skin.
- Merino wool is naturally elastic. This means our clothes can stretch easily and return to their original shape. Perfect to wear for an active kid.
- Our wool clothing is extremely breathable as merino fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture and easily evaporate it into the air. This quality also helps to prevent odours.
- Organic merino wool helps to regulate body temperature as it’s an active fibre. This means it will keep your child warm when it’s cold, and cool on sunny days.
- Thanks to merino wool natural protective outer layer, the fabric doesn’t absorb stains as other fabrics do.
- Merino wool garments have a natural wrinkle resistance, which helps to keep your clothes in shape when packed in your bag.
Green Rose baby clothes composition and maintenance:
- Merino wool is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended machine wash on the wool or delicate cycle at 40˚C max.
- Do not machine dry.
- Iron at low temperature.