The winter and skiing season is coming back! These Green Rose children merino wool balaclavas will make sure your child stays warm and cozy. It’s a perfect winter hat or a base layer for more serious skiing equipment.
2 - 44 cm (4 months - 12 months)
3 - 54 cm (1 year - 3 years)
4 - 58 cm (3 years - 7 years)
Merino wool qualities:
- Merino wool fibres are extremely thin and yield a very soft feel on your child’s skin.
- Merino wool is naturally elastic. This means our clothes can stretch easily and return to their original shape. Perfect to wear for an active kid.
- Our wool clothing is extremely breathable as merino fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture and easily evaporate it into the air. This quality also helps to prevent odours.
- Organic merino wool helps to regulate body temperature as it’s an active fibre. This means it will keep your child warm when it’s cold, and cool on sunny days.
- Thanks to merino wool natural protective outer layer, the fabric doesn’t absorb stains as other fabrics do.
- Merino wool garments have a natural wrinkle resistance, which helps to keep your clothes in shape when packed in your bag.
Green Rose baby clothes composition and maintenance:
- Merino wool is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended machine wash on the wool or delicate cycle at 40˚C max.
- Do not machine dry.
- Iron at low temperature.